We want to make an semi-automated brewery using an Arduino Due and Raspberry PI. The source code for software is available in the Brewtroller project. To make it more open, we want to use I2C relay boards for the motorized ball velves and heating. For temperature, the One Wire is awesome.
For inspiration we have Black Heart Brewery for the automated brewtroller system, and The Electric Brewery for the hardware.
Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.
A video of a brewing control panel using Brewtroller
More from the blog
- Bengler Wins Jacob’s Prize 2016
- Simen made an opera about transhumanism*
- Deep Learning at the Museum
- Status / Arrivals
- Lego vs. Lego
- Spare Time Protein Origami
- GRBL with permissive license (MIT)
- We're building a 3d printer!
- Terrafab, now available in huge and tiny
- Checkpoint: Repcol
- Launch: Mapfest!
- Being in Nothingness
- Planning the brewery